Pages

Vicarious Pleasures: Ho-Myeong Lake


With my personal field activities currently down to nil, the last outing having been in late October, and no trip scheduled at least until mid-January at the earliest, I have elected to employ an empathetic approach and embrace the experiences of my camping compadres as my own, enjoying them vicariously through oral histories that usually start with, "Man, you shoulda been there.....!" Yes, I know. I wish I had been. Thanks for thinking about me. From time to time, I will link over to various blogs maintained by friends, blogs that contain photos but are unfortunately written exclusively in Korean, to share those vicarious pleasures here on this blog.


In the first of this series, I present a trip to Ho-Myeong Lake on the weekend of 11(Sat) December - 12(Sun) December 2010 by an 8-member team of the Backcountry Camping group, as depicted in my buddy MtG's blog: click here.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment